before I start this entry, I wana say a BIG thank u to all of u who read my blog and who give feedback & comments on a regular basis. I never really knew what to do about my serious makeup addiction till I found Blogging and U guys! thanks :-)
FIRST OFF, I was awarded “Expressions of You Award”
and the "Kreative Blogger Award"
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Zoe has a dreamy and lovely blog that is truly reflective of her unique personality so go go & check it out :)
For the “Expressions Of You Award” I’m nominating Blair,Dee, K , Atelier Gal :-)
For the “Kreative Blogger” I’m nominating Chee Chun & Yumeko ;-)
7 Supposedly Interesting
Things about me!- alot of
which have to do with my
1) I have a mega height phobia, but I managed to suck it in and sat on this roller costar in Munich’s Skyline Park.
Almost passed out.
2) I enjoy street festivals
5) Adore Japanese Green Tea Ice Cream
6) My first ever cosmetic HAUL picture back in 2007 from Sephora Paris :-) Happiness
7) Sweet Tooth
Also I was tagged by sweetie k of Bihada Diaries :
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5am
2. How do you like your steak? well done
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? GI JOE
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sorry I can’t pick , it’s a 3 way tie between PRISON BREAK , SMALLVILLE & AMERICAN IDOL
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? ROME , JAPAN or UK
6. What did you have for breakfast? SOUPY RICE , FISHBALLS and some of yesterday’s food…
7. What is your favorite cuisine? THAI cause I love fish sauce…
8. What foods do you dislike? i hate tortise soup and pigeon meat and deer meat- never tried it, never will.. I hate sharks fin too… evil…
9. Favorite place to eat? with family in the dining room
10. Favorite dressing?Casual Smart. Comfort is key too.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? My hubby’s Honda Jazz or my dad’s vintage mini(it breaks down from time to time, quite scary)
12. What are your favorite clothes? SELECTED ITEMS from BUGIS MARKET & FAREAST, TOPSHOP, ZARA, MY Mother’s Closet( she’s very fashionable), JACKETS AND HOODIES from KYOTO. my favourite is still an old Jeans I bought from AUSTRALIA when I was around 14. It’s my fat test jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? With such a fast paced life, I’ve been pining for a return trip to EUROPE. I wana visit Munich again to see if anything has changed from the time I lived there, 2 yrs ago. I highly doubt so…
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Australia
16. Favorite time of day? Night
17. Where were you born? in Singapore
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? synchronized diving
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? err.. people who don’t want to…
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? i dun really care…
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? err.. I think I will only tag blog pals ..
22. Bird watcher? No
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? DEFINITELY A NIGHT HUMAN BEING. I hate mornings. My hubby hates to talk to me in the morning cause I am grumpy and grouchy and the only thing I am interested in is sleeping… But I do have difficulties sleeping at night,so dun blame me…
24. Do you have any pets? Pets no. Plants Yes.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? For my close friends who read this blog: “ I have a great male friend who is currently SINGLE!!"
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a Dancer
27. What is your best childhood memory? Visiting Australia with my aunt and family and playing in the park with my brother and neighborhood friends everyday when I was around 8-11 yrs old .
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Actually I used to be a DOG person but now I’m neither…
29. Are you married? Yep! 2 years already. My anniversary was sometime in august…
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes… Singaporeans always put on their seat belts, cause it’s a FINE city … well trained citizens.. hahaha
31. Been in a car accident? nope… hope it never happens…
32. Any pet peeves? people who dun cover their mouths when they sneeze and dirty public toilets.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pineapple and chicken ham and cheese ( all together pls )
34. Favorite Flower? my favourite question of the list… HYDRANGEAS
35. Favorite ice cream? Green Tea or chocolate or vanilla
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? MOS BURGER ( fries and milk tea)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
38. From whom did you get your last email? Etsy
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? if I had only one choice, TOPSHOP.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Lunch shopping sphree(more for clothes)
41. Like your job? hmm….
42. Broccoli? Yes ,esp cheese baked broccoli
43. What was your favorite vacation? my one yr “honeymoon” in MUNICH with hubby.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I eat dinner most nights with hubby and family. Last friend I ate dinner with was Martin?
45. What are you listening to right now? nothing
46. What is your favorite color? white
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? not sure yet
49. What time did you finish this quiz? in an Hour
50. Coffee drinker? Yes and I can’t wait to have some Dean and Deluca Coffee in JAPAN. I used to drink so much coffee, I had withdrawal migraines when I tried to go off it..
Please do this tag people! I would love to know more about u!!
thanks ladies for the tags and awards and i think this entry is a probably an information overdose of me.. U’re pretty amazing if u managed to read everything, cause I’m quite a bore:P I’ll be doing some ulzzang\hime looks next week too…
Lovely Weekend, CIAO BELLAS~