About

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

KERLI – GOTHIC PRINCESS

omg I promised myself not to go online until I was done with my work.. but here I am posting this.. dang, I'm such a serious blog addict. hahahakerli

Anyhow, I fell in love with Kerli’s “ Walking On Air” song some time ago and was equally smitten with her Gothic Princess Look.

3771081094_65e238da1e Kerli’s  look is accentuated with perfectly bleached pin straight blond hair and her makeup is amazing. I admire her fairy tale inspired look so much … …

I just wana dress like her * for a day* … omg what will I do and where will I go…it’ll be so much fun though…. *oh no there i go dreaming again…

With G Dragon and Kerli spotting immaculate blonde locks, I can’t help but want BLONDE hair too!! omg this is totally unrealistic… I’ve actually tried to  dye my hair blonde a few months ago but my  stubborn hair ended up being a light brown/orange( which i hate)…

Here’s my fav song from the Gothic Princess.

She carries off that black lacy corset dress so effortlessly and her HAIR!!… okay, enough about the hair already! hehe

 

On a separate  note, I  used Photoshop & Picnik, to alter this original picture: IMG_8153

TO: 

laney    laney 2

hehe… just playing around… I love these programs cause u can basically get  fairer or tanner, have purple or blue eyes in seconds…. :)

 

I promised to do a EOTD for my  darlings using Etude House cute & sexy eye palette ( the darker one). Please ignore my chopped off brows, it looks like a mess as I'm growing it out. I didn’t use my other palette cause I’m keeping it for a giveaway in the future.. I only swatched it once, so it’s still pretty  new...

IMG_8193

 

ok, take care & ciao bellas!

13 comments:

Dee said...

Pretty! if you ever need help with photoshop let me know. I love doing image manipulations, lol. I can't wait until your giveaway! I'm trying to decide to what to give out as well. I'm kind of stumped, haha. Beautiful EOTD babe, you always look great in smokey colors.

CHEECHUN™ said...

Love the EOTD, gorgeous! That palette plays the smokey off very well. Love it!

Blair said...

I prefer the original picture ;p I wish I have photoshop! I wanna edit my pictures too..

Hunny, that’s a seriously cute headband! I love big bows!!! AND, you can temporarily stop buying slim pink bow headbands, I saw one on gmarket and I’m getting it for you hehee~ I have yet to order, so I hope everything goes well =) Oh dear, maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned anything so soon, I’d feel super bad if something goes wrong with my order!!!

I like your EOTD!!! I’d imagine EH’s darker palette to have a somewhat similar effect as 03 Dazzling Night from Lunasol

AtelierGal said...

Blondes really can pull off Gothic looks very well...

Just letting you know, I'm adding you to my blogroll, which I totally forgot I should lol

Luna said...

hi there.. I love the Gothic look too! Too bad its kinda hard to achieve.. Just discovered your blog =)

Yumeko said...

you look pretty without the photoshop heehee
btw random but i am loving Gdragon with the blond hair. too a bit to get used to but now i think it totally works

XD

Blair said...

Ahaha, no way! I'm not hardworking at all. The body care list are the items that I have but I seldom use them especially sunblock! In case you're wondering, my shower gel is the only exception haha ;p I hate the icky sticky feeling that sunblock gives me =(

Yeah, I take quite long =( Maybe I'm a slowpoke..

Blovet Beauty said...

Dee sweetie::
Aw... yes, i need help a pros help when it comes to producing a fantasy filled picture!! I'm sure to ask 4 ur help cause it's ur expertise:) u're too kind! I'm not too confused abt wat to give away, it's more like I don't know how to... muhahaha.. it just seems right to thank ppl who bother to read this blog!

Blair sweetie::
Hey, no worries abt the bow headbands - its the thought tat counts!! as u can tell I have quite a few in my collection and I have yet to scuttle down to tat particular booth which sells pretty & gd quality headbands 4 u! Speaking abt Lunasol, it's on my growing wishlist & I really want to save up enough to get one palette at least:P

High 5 Slowpoke, I take half an hour, sometimes more from washing my face to actually getting into bed at night too.. i enjoy the process... :)


AtelierGal sweetie: thks for adding me.. I am contemplating streaks of blond for my hair now.. damn...its driving me nuts

Luna: Hi Dear, thks for popping by! Gd to have someone who enjoys dark looks!

Yumeko Sweetie: hehehe.. I think I'm not tat great at photoshop...thks for the feedback though... G DRAGON is so HOT with Blonde hair.. his songs are buzzing in my ear non stop.. as u can tell I have them on my mixpod too!!

Blovet Beauty said...

CHEE SWEETIE:: thks.. I tot I could done a better job with the ETOD actually.. I was rushing to work and just put it on, took a pic and tats it :) I must think of more exciting looks!

Becky C. said...

Thanks for the lovely comment! ♥

That girl's hair is utterly gorgeous. And she's a singer too? Some people have all the luck!

Blovet Beauty said...

Hey Becky, not a prob! i really liked ur bangles~

Zoe said...

U look so pretty and love ur Eotd^^

Blovet Beauty said...

HIya ZOE BABY! sweet of u to pop by! thks for ur sweet compliments:)