About

Thursday, August 27, 2009

*WISH LIST *

My cosmetics wishlist comprises mainly of expensive items that I know aren’t good for my financial health but I just need to have one day!!!

 

1) CASTLEDEW

Diacut Palette, Color Shot Eyes & Volume Tint Balms:

[vov.bmp]

 

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1620/1362053/12774522/318950040.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Castledew is my FAVOURITE KOREAN Cosmetics. I think it sits with Etude House in first place… I love everything about their products from the packaging to the quality!

For more info on this brand, head on to LOTUS PALACE ( my absolute favorite brand review source)http://lotuspalace.blogspot.com/search/label/Castledew

 

2) LUNASOL NOBLE SHADE EYES

A four-color eye shadow set that creates a sensuous look dressed with deep shade and delicate red hues.
The Lucent Highlight formula imparts a fine dazzle and glow to the eyes and confer a noble, alluring look to the eyes.

Everyone has been trying this and raving about it. I saw some awesome ETOD with this palette and can’t wait to have one of my own! Most likely an earth tone palette:)

 

08a_eyes_pLUNASOL

 

3)LANCOME – Color Design Liberty Palette

Limited Edition Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad Smooth Hold
Fall 2009

1000342_l

4) Guerlain Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
The Guerlain ‘Kohl Kajal’ Eyeliner is the secret to enigmatic eyes. For captivating eyes full of Eastern promise, discover Kohl Kajal—a creamy, glide-on kohl stick that you apply to the inner rim of the eyelid. The formula is highly concentrated in pigments to emphasize the eyes with a new intensity, while keeping them comfortable and irritant-free_5780845

5) SANA EYE CONCEALOR (cheapest and cutest of the lot!)

too cute!

6) Shu Uemura Pro Concealor 

– for days when i look worse than the SANA bear above :P

http://www.cozycot.com/files/shu_uemura_pro_concealer.jpg

7) NARS MEKONG AND TURKISH DELIGHT!

http://frappelattes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/nars-pekong-eyeshadow.jpg

 

Lip Gloss | Lips | Makeup...

8) YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ

Silky - Sensual - Radiant lipstick - SPF 15

ROUGE VOLUPTE

9) PAUL AND JOE WHITENING SERUM

http://media.dermstore.com/catalog/500892/300x300/17587.jpg

10) KATE EYELINER ( ASSORTMENT OF COLORS!)

kategeleyelinerswatchnm0.jpg

11)URBAN DECAY BOOK OF SHADOWS VOl 2

Book of Shadows Vol.2

12) GHD

People have been raving about this product & it looks so dang good!! I wana try it out for myself!

http://www.ikasuhair.co.uk/salon/images/ghd.gif

Wat’s on ur Wish List??

 

CIAO BELLAS!!

13 comments:

Zoe said...

I want all those stuff plus more..ha ha ha...
I really want the castledew palettes but they are so pricey^^;
Hey hun ..I am awarding u The Expressions of You A+ Kreative Awards^^.

AtelierGal said...

The Castledew tint balm looks yummy! Did you get it online? Do review the Sana concealor too!

I really hope NARS will be available locally, too many stuff I wanna get!

Blovet Beauty said...

Oh ZOE SWEETIE, Thk U for the Award!
U're blog has this really dreamy, creative quality to it and I enjoy reading ur post so very much. To recieve an award from u is AMAZING! Thank U Hunny for making my day!

The castledew palettes are worth every cent, they are a joy to use!!I'm actually very curious about what's on ur wishlist!

Atelier Gal sweetie!! I haven't gotten the lip balm yet cause I'm on a spending BAN till I reach Japan next month.. I must save and splurge there... haha
I thought NARS was avaliable locally at Takashimaya through True Colors ?

Blair said...

Sana's concealer is so adorable!!

I didn't know that UD has a volumeII for Book of Shadows. I love their e/s! Super pigmented compared to Asian e/s

Blovet Beauty said...

Blair sweetie... I went searching for a pretty bow headband but there wasn't any around... hmmm when I'm looking for something , it seems to go hiding but when I'm not paying attention it just pops up! SANA concealor is so so cute right... Tried finding it at watsons but it wasn't thereee.... :(

AtelierGal said...

I meant independent distributor. Stuff at True Colors are expensive and customer service sucks. Been there before, no way am I gonna step in again!

Blovet Beauty said...

Oh man thanks for warning me AtelierGal. There were many a times I wanted to walk in but the girls there look like a little... er... u know! Thanks for letting me know, looks like we'll have to search for it online or something.....

M said...

get the ysl rouge volupte its silky smoooooth. good for pigmented lips :P

i want a GHD!

Dee said...

I'm glad that they changed up some of the colors and the packaging for UD BOS Vol.2! I think I'm going to wait until it hits Sephora since I'm on a makeup ban too, lol.

I want a Lunasol palette too! Too bad they're like $65! Maybe for my birthday or christmas, haha. You make me want to try Castledew now hun. The packaging is love!

Blovet Beauty said...

Hey M! Gd to know tat ysl will cover my dark lips... I heard the texture of the lipstick is very smooth too!!

Dee Dee! I am having a really tough time with this makeup ban thing. I am such a cosmetics spender... arghh... Speaking of which, I had better get down to serious saving soon if I want to be able to afford some furnishing for my homw & a lunasol palette . lol.

Blair said...

Urghh, I dunno! Maybe not? ;p

I heard good things about Etude House's O2 whitening range so you might want to check that out instead. It's definitely more affordable =D

I wanted to purchase some things but I better not since I've already splurged on P&J..

Dee said...

You're not the only one. I am too. I'm trying so hard not to shop for myself. I want to save up when its Black Friday I can splurge all I want, lol. I'm trying to save up for a Lunasol palette too! Fuz is actually giving away Majo and Lunasol palettes, but you have to make a YT video, and my camera sucks so I can't do it, haha! XD

Blovet Beauty said...

OOh... Blair,great suggestion about EH. I like their stuff alot! I will check it out!

Dee, I am too lazy to make a video now... hahahaBut i would really love to win some lunasol palettes!! What is black friday about babes?