Friday, September 25, 2009

Green&Blue EOTD & How I get Soft Wavy Curls

 IMG_9848 IMG_9847
I bought some flowers a few days ago and they looked so so lovely. A bright vivid blue and yellowish green. I knew I just had to do a blue and green inspired EOTD!
NYX Fake Eyelashes …. 120 Manly Palette … Coastal Scents Cream Eyeliner… Sana Eyeshadow palette(Sparkly silver) and brown for the eyebrow… some cut crease technique…and I just expressed myself and went a lil’ crazy through makeup :) hehe



Easy Soft Waves Tutorial
1) Some curlers. They sell this at Bugis too! Better snap one up, it works super well!
2) Section hair and twirl and clip! It’s that simple. If I can use this hair roller clip thingy, U can too!
 IMG_9965 IMG_9963IMG_9966 IMG_9967
3) Wait for 3 hours( best results) … sleep with it… eat with it on… put on ur makeup….
4) Yawns! It’s time to remove the hair clips and tease gently for extra volume! Viola ~
In all honesty, curls show up much prettier in pictures when your hair is colored. When I had darker hair, it was quite difficult to capture a nice shot of it curled. Gals with thick black hair however, can look gorgeous with curled hair cause of the volume in it. I don’t have that luxury, so dying my hair is the best option! I love u strawberry blonde. It also seems that my hair has grown out pretty fast… maybe it’s time for a trim to rid the dead ends :)

Lately, I’ve been pleating my hair quite a bit. Especially on days where I just don’t want to style it  or curl it and on MEGA HOT days.
Okie, in just a few hours, it’ll be time for the weekend sweeties… Time to watch the latest naruto, Time to eat out, Time to Zone out.  Stay Cute Babes!
Untitled-1 copy


Blair said...

Mr Green Elmo is adorable! Ooooh, I need those curlersss!

You make the cut crease technique look so good and those lashes are WOW! I've got to try the this technique too~ XD

FriendzCentury said...

You've created a stunning EOTD, and I can't get over how cute your Elmo is :)

AtelierGal said...

I prefer the original Elmo lol

I like the curls, my hair is too straight to curl, and even if I do, the effects won't last too long.

Rita *Lala* said...

Oh I need to buy some curlers too!!!
My hair is so difficult to curl! I had to spend like 3 hours with curling iron!

Shopn'Chomp said...

Love the piccies, Lane! You are one cute gal. :) I love your hair (so soft and flowy) and your EOTD (so creative and bright)! Say "hello" to Elmo for us. :)

amynaree said...

I'm loving those eyes!!! The colors are gorgeous on you :) The flowers are so lovely I can see how you would get inspired by them.

Thanks for the tutorial on the curls, I have no patience to wait so I just fry my hair with a curling iron haha

Your hair look so cute pleated! I usually just put my hair up in a bun on hot days because i'm so lazy.

Dee said...

When we swap next time, I hope you can get me those curlers. I hate curling my hair after I've straightened it, lol. I seriously love your EOTD! You should definitely do more of these artistic looks. You eyes are perfect for them! Gosh, I love your hair color so much<3

Sassy J'adore said...

That EOTD sure is Stunning. Awesome job! =)
I wish I had long hair, so I can do wavy curls.

Evee said...

haha green elmooooo :D
ur hair looks so nice wavey. wish i had long hair but i always get split ends and have to cut it
do the curls stay for a while though? I have no such luck haha

~tHiAmErE~ said...

i love the eye makeup!
with flower such as beautiful as that, no wonder you got so inspired!
they're pretty!

love the hair too!

With Love, Elle said...

ooo luvly mermaid mesmerizing eyes!

Ahleessa said...

I love your EOTD. It's so hot!!! :) I'm also digging your falsies... wheee~

Zoe said...

Love ur EOTD, it's super beautiful^^
I so want to try those tools, look so good , love ur hair~