A very sweet Dr L invited me to Louis Vuitton’s Mid- Afternoon lunch. The newly opened LV Boutique is located at the Exquisite Ion Orchard and is the largest LV boutique in South East Asia.
I’ve not had a chance to visit Louis Vuitton Boutique at Ion Orchard, so I am curious about the new boutique layout and design.
I’m pretty sure though that the boutique is gorgeous and it’s going to be one classy event.
Only thing is that I have to clear up my schedule from 3 to 5 in the afternoon and all my friends are working at that time. I’m still contemplating whether I should go due to the timing and I don’t want to go alone :(
Shop N’ Chomp aka Lisa & adin_22 awarded me with the “ Gorgeous Blogger Award.” Isn’t it the cutest award!! Thank you Lisa & Adin. * Muacks*
Part of the award requires me to state 6 interesting facts. I think I’m boring cause I took 2 long days to come up with these facts ! I ended up asking my hubby for help:
1) I LUV ANIME, it got me into loving all things Japanese
2) The one character I adore the most is NARUTO because he’s so sweet and thinks the best of everyone :)
3) I LUV SAMURAIS – films, anime, documentaries…. and recently I saw a pencil sketched samurai in a Japanese shop and it was love at first sight.
4) I’m an oldies music fan.
My favourites are the beatles, the temptations, the monkeys, Beach Boys, u get the drift.
5) I am 100% Chinese but I don’t speak it much. Only for work. I’m too used to speaking and writting in English and when I do speak in chinese, I get laughed at :P hee hee…
6) People can’t tell that I’m part of my family. The only one I resemble is my late great grandmother . We share a very
big high forehead.. hehe
She has that fish tail at the corners of her eyes which I totally left out. Oops >< .. hehe night night babes