About

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

~ Guess Your Age with Chocolate ~

My aunty sent me this crazy email. Chocolate guessed my age correctly!! Have fun with this sweeties!

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

Don't tell me your age; you'd probably lie anyway-but the Hershey Man will know!

noname

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

noname 

This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read .
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

noname 

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

noname 

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
noname 

3. Add 5
noname 

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
noname 

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 ..
If you haven't, add 1758..

noname 

6... Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

noname
You should have a three digit number

noname
The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

noname
The next two numbers are

noname 
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
noname
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK.

WEIRD ISN’T IT?

Untitled-1 copy

25 comments:

amynaree said...

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! this is freaky! lol it really guessed my age

adin_22 said...

hahaha...omg.....it really did guess my age....

tris1978ton said...

LOL. OMG this works! I love it!

e.motion in motion said...

Looool crazy!

Gaby said...

Ahahah that's funny! thanks for sharing!

AtelierGal said...

that worked!

Blovet Beauty said...

hahahaha... I know this would freak u guys out!@@

adin_22 said...

yup,argan oil said to have a great amount of vitamin e so it must be good for the skin..I didn't try it yet.....here the post about argan oil in new york times...
http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/travel/tmagazine/14get-sourcing-caps.html

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

OMG this is crazy it really did work!!!

Blovet Beauty said...

oh... adin... Thks:)

Ena, it's totally crazy! did some maths wizard come up with this?????

Beauty Snap said...

HAHA this worked!! Cool~ Some math genius must have come up with a special formula that makes this work..

Blovet Beauty said...

yea.. I was skeptical at first but it actually worked... my gawd~

heartbreaker said...

i did the maths wrongly at first,lol.so i was like 11 years old or sth,ahah.but it actually worked!gonna show this to my friend.and hello!:D:DD thanks for dropping by my blog <3 nice to meet ya.

Carine said...

that worked for me too ^^ I wouldn't be able to tell why (because i'm so bad at maths..) but it makes me feel like eating chocolate now :p

Uinisan said...

quite amazing but I'm sure there is a mathematic trick to this which I'm not good at finding out hahahhaha... But, I DID WORK ahahahaaha amazing~~~~

Blovet Beauty said...

hehe ..it's kinda amazing how absolutely accurate it is!!

Blair said...

Scary!! It's accurate! I wanted to post my number but decided against it. Me old adyy haha!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Looks so great! I love chocolate!

sheri amor said...

yaaaaay!!! it took me for a while to have a calculator.. but geezzzz it was fun !!!! haha XD that kinda freaked me out :P i love that

Ahleessa said...

Oh mi gosh, it guessed my age. I feel old now... lol~ :X

I'm wearing Freshlook Colorblends contacts in Gray.

I'll definitely do a swatch of the two MAC lipglosses for you. :)

Lilly said...

Hi BlovetBeauty,

woah, it really guessed my age correctly. That is weired! I would love to live in Singapur,too; you get all the sunshine!!*sob*
Lovely greetings from LillysGarden,
Lilly :D

LENORENEVERMORE said...

my-my-my...the calculator is too cute!!!
xo*

lolly-jolly said...

normally i would be really mad at you about this delicious post..but not now. i'm chillin at home with a big cup of chocolate which i made myself :)))

Zoe said...

This was such a fun post and it really worked..u shouldmost more of these..ha ha ha

Charmily said...

it didn't work for me! :( I said chocolate two times a week. It was close though! how is it supposed to work?