I was watching this cute video on making Kimchi Fried Rice which made me really hungry….
Such a cute, super easy to follow home made kimchi fried rice video. Growl…*-*
A fancier version.. looks yummy… yummy comfort/supper food….
U all know the fun color tag going around? I decided to do an eye look based on the color Green & i’m loving this eye look !
*120 manly eyeshadow palette( easy to blend and ultra pigmented palette, love this more than coastal scents 88 color)
*Eyeliner- Liquid, Gel, Creme
*Patience to blend like mad
1) Apply Majo Majo Silver base
2) I used tape to have a really clean sharp edge. I’m late to trying this but I’m totally addicted now! The tape was long, so I just folded it… thats why it looks weird ;)
3) 120 Manly Palette – Gorgeous, Easy to Blend Colors. I’m using yellows, greens and a blue. I mixed the colors to get the desired end color.
Take a Shimmery Yellow and apply above the crease.
Taking a green shade, apply just above the yellow shade
Shade the brow bone area with a white shimmery shade
Applied a blue green shade to define my artificial double eyelid
Blend. Blend. Blend. I reapplied the colors to strengthen some of the color that was lost when blending. This is the time you can adjust the colors on your lids.
4) Line eyes with Geliner
5) White Eyeliner to lower water line
6) Taking a blend of brown eyeshadows, I fill in my brows
*At this stage, I found that the yellow on my crease was way too low. I re adjusted the height of the yellow and blue by bringing it higher up to make it more obvious.Logically, u should adjust at the earlier steps. Doing it at this part is not very easy. I learnt from my mistake.
7) Curl & Apply Mascara & False Eyelashes
8) Remove Tape! Tada