About

Friday, September 30, 2011

i.Envy Lashes ( 03 Broadway )

 

IMG_7025

I have a new favourite pair of falsies and it’s a Japanese brand called i.envy. I like these broadway lashes for its soft flirty look and the fact that it stays perfectly in tact despite using it repeatedly . I have a truckload of lashes but these are the easiest in terms of application so far. It’s retails for around 10 SGD a pair,  not cheap if you ask me but you are paying for premium nautral hair eyelashes.

IMG_7034IMG_7030

IMG_0060

IMG_0067

I bought these lashes from Watson’s and the outlet I went to had quite a nice selection. Their bottom lashes look tempting so I might just pick up a few more pairs. I did not have to trim these lashes which I love because I’m afraid of making mistakes. I’ll definitely layer these eyelashes with a denser even length falsie for added drama!

Hope you enjoyed this short review

Love, BlovetBeauty

7 comments:

Jennifer huang said...

the lashes are gorgeous! they look similar to cheaper Asian lashes.. but i assume the quality of the lashes are dramatically different? Love the eyelashes on you!! ^^

Jamillca said...

A really stunning look! Love the eye shadow too!

Blovetbeauty said...

Thks jamilla ;)

Blovetbeauty said...

Thks Jennifer! Yup the cheaper Asian lashes tend to be harder or stiffer to apply and doesn't wear well with repeated use...

Blair said...

Looks so fun and flirty on you, loves it! I'm too cheap to purchase a single pair of lashes, I usually go for the boxed ones (10 pairs) LOL

Blovetbeauty said...

Thks blair sweetie-- I used to buy box lashes but I have so many now tat I don't know what to do with them...

jessa marie said...

looks great!!! love the eyemakeup too!!!

http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/