I’ve been looking for a perfect set of lashes to complement my Korean Inspired Eye looks and stumbled across these Etude House Volume Wonder Lashes that looked pretty natural yet voluminous as the same time. I liked how the lashes were much shorter than my dollywink lashes and the “clear type” lash spine. I thought the shape was very pretty too and decided to get these at 6 SGD in pair.
SWATCHES & REVIEW:
1) Close up, these lashes look very pretty and natural
2) These lashes add volume to my lashes
3) These lashes have a nice curl from the side view
1) Feels very uncomfortable, I take these lashes off 10 mins after wearing cause I can feel the lash bend ( in an annoying sort of way). The wear of these lashes feel like those cheap yucky lashes I used to buy when I was a teen.
2) Application is difficult. I do not recommend these lashes to a beginner. The lash spine is clear but tough to bend into shape. Application is so difficult because of the stubborn lash spine and relative straight shape of the lashes.
3) If you look at the * after lashes – Top down view* picture, you can see how the lashes are sticking out a bit at the tear duct. I find this lashes to be very difficult to stick down in the front for some strange reason. I don’t have this problem with Princess or Dolly Wink Lashes.
Overall, I won’t be repurchasing these lashes even though it’s natural and cute looking as it feels mighty uncomfortable and I keep feeling like something is irritating my eyes. Also, if you aren’t great at applying falsies I recommend other brands like princess, dolly wink, star lash as they are so much easier to put on. The packaging is cute though and the glue that comes with it is not bad.
*** Remember to join my super super easy giveaway****
Night Night, BlovetBeauty