About

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Top 10 Cosmetics & 7 Facts Tag!

 

IMG_3176

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. My little toddler has finally made the transition to sleeping only once a day and I swear, I literally  have no time to breathe. By the time I cater to all his needs and get ready for work, it’s time to zip out the door. Really I’ve not worked this hard for some time. I’m still adjusting to the increased work load and having a really really active toddler.

Let me explain the random eye picture! Darling NIC NIC of Bang Bang She Shoots, tagged me! Since I haven’t done this in a long time, I knew I had to do it and I put in quite a lot of thought into this tag, so I appreciate u taking the time to read it!

**I’m using peripera blue eyeshadow and topshop’s brown eyeshadow as well as skin79 pen liner ( luv this) for the look.

Top 10 Cosmetics

1) Dollywink liquid liner

Truly amazing liner. Enough said about it.

2) Shu Uemura UV Fluid ( I switched over from CD because it was a little too drying for my skin but that has to the best alternative to SU UV Fluid)

I’ve been using this since I was 18 or 19. It has never broken me out and now that my skin is drier, I like how it seems to have a hydrating effect as well.

3) Shu Uemura Curler

I get one every few years and every time I try a different brand, I always end up regretting it and switching right back to this awesome curler.

4) Esprique Precious Dual Gradation Eyes D2

The texture of these eye shadows are so smooth, so soft and the pigmentation is just right. I reach for this palette more than I like to admit and it makes my eyes sparkle when I use it. The earthy shades make it super practical too. I love this.

5) Lioele Magic Lip Treatment

I use this on an almost daily basis now. My Lips look pink and I suffer from less flaky lips. It’s pretty magical.

6) Kate Volume Gel Mascara

I have yet to do a review on this mascara but I assure you, this mascara holds a curl, doesn’t flake, keeps lashes black and soft. It doesn’t smudge easily too which is very important in this hot climate.

7) Peripera Wonder Talk Lip Balm

Moisturising, adorable and well tinted lip balm. I love this. The packaging is too cute to miss!

8) Essence Stay with me long lasting lip gloss

U have to try this lip gloss. Super affordable and wonderful.

9) Rimmel Color Show Off Lipstick

My Ultimate choice for pigmented matte lip sticks. The color range is young and vibrant.

10) Dolly Wink False Eyelashes

Expensive but the best quality and most awesome looking lashes IMHO. No. 5 real nude is the absolute best looking and wearing bottom lashes.

image

whoa, after running through my list, I realised that my Japanese and Korean Cosmetics obsession has started from a really young age. Quality cosmetics is so important!

 

Lemme see, Nic Nic says that I have to list 7 things about myself too!

7 Things About Me!

1) I love chocolate. I am a serious chocoholic.

 image

2) I love my iphone. I was one of those who resisted it when it initially came out but now I’m absolutely lost without it. Plus it takes really flattering shots with cool photo editing apps. I wish I looked like this when I roll out of bed !!

image

3) I like decorating. I find it therapeutic to buy home ware and fill a space up with it.

image

4) I lived in Munich in 2007. I stayed there for an entire year and travelled to Portugal, Rome, Paris, Istanbul and Prague. My favorite place in the world is Rome and I want to revisit again !!! The works of art, the pizza and the gelato is heaven for me.

5) I was a socially awkward kid. I didn’t like school from a young age and would take any opportunity to skip school. As such, I didn’t know how to get along with kids my age because I was constantly surrounded by older people at home. I said and did weird things as a child and didn’t know how to communicate with people. I felt rather isolated and out of place most of the time but my hubby really helped bring me out of my shell.

6) Fact no.5 leads to this fact. No guy I liked when I was young liked me back. I was a ugly child. Hahaha

7) Last but not least, for all you ugly ducklings out there, never fear, my hubby liked me for who I was and we’ve been together for almost 14 years now:) I followed my heart and it lead me to my soulmate :)

I hope you enjoyed this post guys! Thanks Nic Nic for the opportunity to share some crazy facts about myself and some of my must have cosmetics!

Love, BlovetBeauty

7 comments:

Jamilla said...

I'm totally with you on the Shu products! Thanks for sharing!

Girlie Blogger said...

I swear by Shu Umera curler. I own two :O) one for home, one for travel (LOL)

www.thegirlieblog.com

bangbangsheshoots said...

that's really amazing you have been with your hubby for 14 years!!! I am definitely into chocolate these days haha. Munich is such a beautiful city! My husband actually lived there for a few years and he eventually showed me around in 2009! It was really great getting to know you a bit more :D

I definitely want to try more shu uemura products, their concealer is pretty much superior out in the market, so I'd like to try more of their base makeup!!

Jennifer Huang said...

omg. you've been with your hubby for 14 years? You have a kid too?! WTF. HOW DO YOU STAY SO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!? Wow. I want to visit Rome ~ All the pictures and architecture are so beautiful! You're so lucky~ ^^ Ugly Duckling/?? But you so pretty -_____- What is this?! :O

P.s. sorry i haven't gotten around to sending that Bioglo lip tint to you~ Shall do it this coming week when I finally go back to that shop =D

Guest said...

hahaha.. even my mom cant believe we've been together for as long as we have but we have gone through and are still going through mountains and valleys together :) Ah... Munich is beautiful but the makeup shopping was very limited when I was there!! hahaha

Guest said...

no probs Jamilla :)

blovetbeauty said...

thanks Jennifer dear.. no need to rush on the lip tint K!