Sorry for the lack of updates this week. My little toddler has finally made the transition to sleeping only once a day and I swear, I literally have no time to breathe. By the time I cater to all his needs and get ready for work, it’s time to zip out the door. Really I’ve not worked this hard for some time. I’m still adjusting to the increased work load and having a really really active toddler.
Let me explain the random eye picture! Darling NIC NIC of Bang Bang She Shoots, tagged me! Since I haven’t done this in a long time, I knew I had to do it and I put in quite a lot of thought into this tag, so I appreciate u taking the time to read it!
**I’m using peripera blue eyeshadow and topshop’s brown eyeshadow as well as skin79 pen liner ( luv this) for the look.
Top 10 Cosmetics
1) Dollywink liquid liner
Truly amazing liner. Enough said about it.
2) Shu Uemura UV Fluid ( I switched over from CD because it was a little too drying for my skin but that has to the best alternative to SU UV Fluid)
I’ve been using this since I was 18 or 19. It has never broken me out and now that my skin is drier, I like how it seems to have a hydrating effect as well.
3) Shu Uemura Curler
I get one every few years and every time I try a different brand, I always end up regretting it and switching right back to this awesome curler.
4) Esprique Precious Dual Gradation Eyes D2
The texture of these eye shadows are so smooth, so soft and the pigmentation is just right. I reach for this palette more than I like to admit and it makes my eyes sparkle when I use it. The earthy shades make it super practical too. I love this.
5) Lioele Magic Lip Treatment
I use this on an almost daily basis now. My Lips look pink and I suffer from less flaky lips. It’s pretty magical.
6) Kate Volume Gel Mascara
I have yet to do a review on this mascara but I assure you, this mascara holds a curl, doesn’t flake, keeps lashes black and soft. It doesn’t smudge easily too which is very important in this hot climate.
7) Peripera Wonder Talk Lip Balm
Moisturising, adorable and well tinted lip balm. I love this. The packaging is too cute to miss!
8) Essence Stay with me long lasting lip gloss
U have to try this lip gloss. Super affordable and wonderful.
9) Rimmel Color Show Off Lipstick
My Ultimate choice for pigmented matte lip sticks. The color range is young and vibrant.
10) Dolly Wink False Eyelashes
Expensive but the best quality and most awesome looking lashes IMHO. No. 5 real nude is the absolute best looking and wearing bottom lashes.
whoa, after running through my list, I realised that my Japanese and Korean Cosmetics obsession has started from a really young age. Quality cosmetics is so important!
Lemme see, Nic Nic says that I have to list 7 things about myself too!
7 Things About Me!
1) I love chocolate. I am a serious chocoholic.
2) I love my iphone. I was one of those who resisted it when it initially came out but now I’m absolutely lost without it. Plus it takes really flattering shots with cool photo editing apps. I wish I looked like this when I roll out of bed !!
3) I like decorating. I find it therapeutic to buy home ware and fill a space up with it.
4) I lived in Munich in 2007. I stayed there for an entire year and travelled to Portugal, Rome, Paris, Istanbul and Prague. My favorite place in the world is Rome and I want to revisit again !!! The works of art, the pizza and the gelato is heaven for me.
5) I was a socially awkward kid. I didn’t like school from a young age and would take any opportunity to skip school. As such, I didn’t know how to get along with kids my age because I was constantly surrounded by older people at home. I said and did weird things as a child and didn’t know how to communicate with people. I felt rather isolated and out of place most of the time but my hubby really helped bring me out of my shell.
6) Fact no.5 leads to this fact. No guy I liked when I was young liked me back. I was a ugly child. Hahaha
7) Last but not least, for all you ugly ducklings out there, never fear, my hubby liked me for who I was and we’ve been together for almost 14 years now:) I followed my heart and it lead me to my soulmate :)
I hope you enjoyed this post guys! Thanks Nic Nic for the opportunity to share some crazy facts about myself and some of my must have cosmetics!