About

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A bag of happiness

Hi Beauties,

Can't believe it's almost the end of April! April just begun and now we're about to greet a new month.Anyhow, life has its ups and downs and right now mine is rather challenging cause my baby is down with Hfmd ( hand foot mouth disease)

He caught it last Friday from his school and I feel so terrible. Its the first time he's gotten this highly contagious sickness and not to mention, it hurts like shit. Seriously, he has been so moody and lethargic and spent the whole of last night crying, waking up in pain. His mouth, hands, knees and butt has spots on them which I pray won't turn into awful blisters. There seems to be a Hfmd epidemic going about in child care centers in Singapore so it's probably not a surprise but dumb luck that my baby's group mates had gotten it and we were late in being informed. It's really heart wrenching to see my baby in so much pain, the ulcers are causing him to lose his appetite and not want milk even. This really sucks!

Anyhow, in the midst of all the madness, my lovely hubby gifted me with a bag of happiness. I'm truly blessed to have a guy like him who puts a smile on my face even at times like this.

Love, a very sleepy me.

2 comments:

Jennifer Huang said...

Such a sweet hubby! ^^ i hope your son gets better soon :(

sesame said...

Hope your son is already better. Take care!