About

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Nite

Hi Beauties,

Tomorrow is Good Friday and it's a public holiday so I thought I'd celebrate the start of a long weekend with my hubby at a Japanese restaurant. It's kind of weird going on a date because we've been absolutely devoted to our little one every night for 20 months! Yes u heard it - my boy turns 20 months old today and it's my First official evening out with his daddy tonight!

I'm wearing Down Boy by The Balm and CLIO's gel pencil liner ( royal purple). Nothing too complicated here- just keeping simple for a relaxing night out.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm falling head over heels in love with Down Boy because of the pinkish soft flush it gives so I caved and bought The Balm's Hot Mama's bronzer! It's full of shimmer so I'm gonna need some time
to learn how to use it.

Enjoy the long weekend!

Love, BlovetBeauty

1 comment:

mrsintraining said...

First official night out after 20 months? Oh girl, ENJOY, hope you have a fabulous evening!