Thanks for your positive comments and encouragement in my last entry. Its comforting to know that u guys value my honesty and trust my reviews!
Feeling a little reflective and somewhat irked by old classmates dated makeup styles on facebook, I thought to discuss with u guys an interesting topic on Makeup Boo Boos. I've been guilty of so many of these, the only people to have pointed it out o me were my family :-(
Anyways, let's get started with makeup boo boos I have committed and/or witnessed!
1) Not using an actual mirror to apply my makeup - I admit, I use my iPhone camera ( once in a blue moon) to apply my makeup when I accidentally leave my pocket mirror at home ! Not only does my makeup come out super disgusting but I have to touch it all up again when I get to an actual mirror!
2) Applying makeup in a dark place- Ho crap. I hate this. My makeup ends up looking way too dark and harsh. My eyebrows always end up looking pretty horrible when theres insufficient light.
3) Ghost concealer- usually I don't even have time to put on concealer so I am guilty of spotting panda eyes. But I have put on too light a concealer once or twice before. Now a days I prefer to spot eye bags than have that awful white glow under my eyes that doesnt blend in with my skin color. FYI, I have quite a few school friends that have been using this ghostly under eye technique since the start of time and I hate it. Some girls really think using a super duper white under eye concealer is a trendy thing- stop!!!! They seem to love this ghost eye technique when they go clubbing but I think it looks dated and gross.
4) Unblended fake lashes - omg, this is perhaps my biggest pet peeve. I know a lot of girls use fake lashes all thanks to xiaxue but they arent blending it in. They think falsies look fine with no eye makeup what do ever. It looks scary to have spider lashes that isn't concealed with black eyeliner or complemented by some amount of eyeshadow or eye contouring.
5) Bleeding mascara or eyeliner- totally guilty of this 10000%. * looking mega guilty ** anyways I hate it when I test a new eyeliner or mascara that bleeds all over my eye area. I only use liners or mascaras that are smudge and waterproof because it is so embarrassing to talk to other people and realize they have been starring at a hot panda mess.
Do u have any makeup boo boos to share??